Saturday, December 6, 2008

Still Truckin'

Amazingly, I have not fallen off the wagon yet...I know, it's only been 5 days :) But, hey, you gotta start somewhere! And, well, I did sneak back on the scale and it was down 2.5 pounds. So, I'm feeling a little better about that previous weigh in. Of course, as I mentioned before, I've been kind of dealt a crappy hand the past couple of days and whenever I'm upset over something, it always comes through in the form of tummy problems. Having an upset stomach all the time is a great way to keep from over-eating. Yesterday I found that I didn't eat nearly enough. I'm trying to pay much closer attention today to make sure that doesn't happen again. I know not eating enough can do as much harm as eating too much!

This morning as I got ready for work, I debated packing my gym bag...I even went as far as opening my "workout clothes drawer" and looking for something to wear. But, I couldn't find my favorite pants and quickly decided I would not be working out today. Bad Girl! I still sort of hold firm to the belief that I don't want to get in over my head and get overwhelmed...so, maybe its better to get this whole food thing sorted out first! I'm actually kind of excited to "officially" weigh in on Monday and see a little progress!

No comments: